Sunday, August 12, 2012

Say yes to the dress:)

Saturday was say yes to the dress..It was a very fun and successful trip to find a wedding dress for my daughter Tiffany. You know God is so into our lives and I know that I preach this all the time, but I believe that we have to be aware of God's presence.. I believe he is always with us but we have to be aware of him and the gifts he shows us..Yesterday, when we walked into the store, I seen a dress and said to Tiffany "how about that one"  I could tell by her face she was not thrilled but after trying on a few dresses she appease me by trying on the one I like..And she loved it, I loved it, Tammy and Ashley loved it..It fit her like a glove and was the right size (just a little hemming) but all was beautiful and so was she..Now that great God part.  We are two hours away from out hometown and we was in alterations. When Tiffany looks at me and says she is from Jamestown (our hometown area).  Anyway here stood this young lady about E.J's age and it was a friend from his from high school and she said I LOVED Ej and he was a great friend.  We shared some stories of Ej and she got alter Tiffany's dress..I mean what are the chances.. God always throws Ej into big events in our life and for that I am thankful..Thanks Jennifer for sharing Ej stories, but thanks mostly God for putting people in my life at special times to let me know that You and Ej are always with us..Say yes to the dress and say thanks to God:)

No comments:

Post a Comment