Thursday, August 16, 2012

And I said why don't we gut the bathroom"

We are well into the bathroom remodel. I have these big ideas and lucky for me I have Jack to follow through with my big ideas!  They say there is someone for everyone. Well my someone is definitely Jack.  We have always done projects but I don't think we have done one this messy before!  The look of us is no resemblance to what they look like on HGTV...lol.
We have mortar mix from head to toe.  Anyway the bathroom is almost done and we are still married.  I cannot even help plan the wedding until the house is in some kind of order.. And speaking of that, why is the entire house turned completely upside down when remodeling one little bathroom.  The funny thing is that tonight while cleaning up the bathroom and cleaning up us, Jack said we need to change the swing of the front door and build a pantry... We can't even finish one project before one of us comes up with another. Oh did I mention Jack is lucky to have me to follow through with his big ideas...Soon as I can figure out how to post pictures, I will post some...Happy remodeling everyone:)

No comments:

Post a Comment