Saturday, May 9, 2015

Things you did not know...To my daughter Tiffany

You are beautiful even when you think your not.  My mom showed me what a mom looked like, but you my sweet daughter taught me how to be a mom. Before you arrived on March 8, 1977, I had never fed or changed a baby before. I practiced on you and I loved you first.  Before you was born, I did not know what unconditional love was but at the very moment I saw you, I knew then.  You have brought so much joy to your dad and I.  I always looked forward to see your softball and volleyball games. I know I was your biggest fan and I still am. You are the one that can make me laugh at the worst of times.  That laugh where I can't maintain and even in church if we laugh, it is the best laugh ever. I don't know if you knew how happy your grandma was every time you surprised her with a visit. I don't know if you really know how much your babies love you. I don't know if you know how proud I am of the kind of mommy you are.  I don't think you know how incredibly smart you are and how I have always wanted to be as smart as you.  I knew you would be awesome at whatever you did and you are. I hope you know that even when it is hard to do the right thing, you still do what is right.  I know you don't do the right thing for you but you do the right thing for your boys. But most of all I want you to know that when we lost your brother, I only wanted to stay here on earth because you was here.  When I awoke in the morning, I always thanked God for you. That shows you that God has a plan and he planned it well. He knew how I would not be able to stay here on earth if I did not have someone that I loved as much as I loved Ej.  You are that one baby girl.  You are the reason why I stayed. You was the reason that I put one foot in front of the other. You did not get mad at me because I withdrew from life. Instead, you came back home to Kentucky to be with us. When you sat quietly on the sidelines, you did not know but you was my cheerleader.  You did not waiver even thought I knew your grief was over the top. I love your dad, I love my parents and oh how I love those grandbabies. But Tiffany I hope you will always know how much I love you and I will always be your biggest fan.  I love you to the moon and back and once around the universe...

No comments:

Post a Comment